- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 small/mini corn tortillas (about 5 inches)
- 1 cup refried beans, warmed
- 1 ½ cups Tropical Queso Fresco Centroamericano, crumbled
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
Ingredients (Spicy Crema):
- ½ cup Tropical Crema Centroamericana
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce or to taste
In large skillet over medium heat-high heat, in hot oil, cook tortillas until well browned and crisp on both sides, turning once.
On each tortilla, spread ¼ cup refried beans. Top each with1/4 cup Queso Fresco and sliced tomatoes; top with sliced avocado and eggs.
In small bowl combine crema and hot pepper sauce until well blended. Top each tortilla with a dollop of spicy crema. Serve with additional Queso Fresco and spicy crema. Serves 4.