- ¼ cup butter (1 1/2 sticks), at room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup Tropical Crema Centroamericana
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces Tropical Fresco Centroamericano, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl with mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add eggs, milk, and crema; beat until well blended.
In small bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Beat into egg mixture until well blended. Stir in shredded Queso Fresco until blended.
Grease two 8-inch round pans. Spoon batter into pans. Sprinkle top of each loaf with sesame seeds. Bake 40 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 2.