- 1 10-ounce package TROPICAL Dominican Longaniza sausage
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- ½ 10-ounce package TROPICAL Queso Blanco, shredded
In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until well browned on all sides, turning occasionally. Remove sausage to plate.
In drippings remaining in skillet over medium heat, cook yellow peppers, green peppers and onion until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Preheat oven to 450° F. Cut sausages into thin slices. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Press pizza dough into pan. Brush with olive oil. Arrange half of shredded cheese over pizza dough. Top with sautéed vegetables and sliced sausages. Arrange sliced tomatoes over vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Place pizza in oven. Cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned and golden.