- 3 Tropical Mexican Chorizos (Or your favorite Tropical chorizo)
- 1 cup canned sweet corn
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Tropical Oaxaca cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled Tropical Queso Fresco
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 16 egg roll wraps
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Ingredients (Avocado Crema):
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and well mashed
- ½ cup Tropical Crema Mexicana
- 1 ounce package dry Ranch dressing and salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Remove casing from chorizos; crumble chorizo. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook chorizo until well browned and cooked through on all sides, stirring frequently. Remove to bowl. Add corn, black beans, Qaxaca, Queso Fresco, scallions and cilantro. Toss to mix well.
Place one egg roll wrap on work surface. Top with ¼ cup black bean filling. Fold bottom corner over filling, then fold in side corners. Brush top with water and roll up wrap tightly to enclose filling, sealing roll with top flap. Repeat with remaining filling and wraps. Place end-side down on large greased cookie sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush rolls lightly with olive oil. Bake rolls about 12 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Avocado Crema: In small bowl, combine mashed avocado, Crema, ranch dressing and cilantro to mix well. Serve rolls with Avocado Crema. Makes 16 egg rolls.