- 4 TROPICAL Mexican Chorizos
- 1 small head Romaine lettuce, cut up
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, each quartered
- 1 cup fresh cooked or canned corn
- ½ cup TROPICAL Queso Fresco Mexicano, crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prepare salad: In 10-inch skillet, over medium-high heat, cook chorizo about 10 minutes or until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; cut into small chunks.
On large platter, place lettuce. Top with cherry tomatoes, corn, Queso Fresco, hard-cooked eggs, avocado, red onion and cooked chorizos.
Prepare dressing: In small bowl combine lime juice and cilantro; whisk in olive oil until mixture is blended and smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad; toss to mix well.