- To support and perform preventive maintenance on Dairy and Cheese Manufacturing and Packaging line equipment.
- This position reports to Maintenance Manager.
- This is a hands-on senior level Mechanic + Team Lead position supporting 2 – 3 Jr. Mechanics.
- Work hours are weekdays, Mon – Friday, with OT work on weekends if needed
Note 1: 2nd shift starts at 3:30pm – Midnight
Note 2: This position is for a skilled senior level Electro Mechanical maintenance person and not for Machine operator or Equipment Setup level person.
- Troubleshoot and repair Allen Bradley PLCs and panel view Terminals
- Troubleshoot and repair photo sensors, level sensor and all other electronic and electrical equipment in a production environment.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Studies maintenance schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals. Maintains time and production records.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
Candidate Must Have:
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on, maintenance experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent abilities and experience in electrical/mechanical troubleshooting
- Some Team Lead / Supervision experience over Jr. Mechanics
- Ability to read schematics and drawings to help troubleshoot
- Bilingual: English / Spanish
- Valid Driver License
- Understanding of GMPs, SOPs, Lock Out Tag Out, and OSHA regulations
Candidate-Nice to Have:
- Experience in an FDA regulated, cGMP manufacturing environment – Food Manufacturing
- High Pressure Black Seal License
- Hardware trouble shooting experience with automation systems: PLC – Allen Bradley + Operator Interface terminal – Panel View
- Previous experience with Dairy and Cheese industry.
- Able to work Saturdays and overtime as needed
Company offers growth opportunities, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k retirement plan, paid vacation/personal days, holidays and a team-work environment. Send resume To Human Resources Department.