Location:Metro NY/NJ – Working in the field
Manages and coordinates activities of a team of sales representatives by performing the following duties:
- Meets/surpasses his/her assigned routes volumes, spoils, new products, and overall growth targets
- Addresses and assists in responding to customer inquiries, issues, complaints, and opportunities
- Assists sales team in achieving /surpassing their assigned quarterly and yearly volume goals
- Achieves promotional activities at the store level such as flyers, window signs, etc., secondary locations, additional shelf space/sections, etc.
- Coaches, trains, and evaluates his/her sales representatives /associates in sales techniques and customer relations, new product introduction, follow-up, new account openings, etc.
- Reviews sales orders, collections, route performances, dumps, accounts receivable reports, volumes, goals, and objectives at least once a month with each Sales Representative
- Creates, coordinates, and reviews route coverage, emergency orders, demos, festivals, schedules, tasks, initiatives, etc.
- Attends/represents Tropical Cheese at store setups/resets / new store grand openings and other customer and consumer events
- Understands and manages Sales and Logistics route management for effectiveness and efficiencies
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances
- Covers sales routes and territories when deemed necessary
- Abides with company’s dress code during working hours
- Follows all Employee handbook guidelines
The ideal candidate should have at least:
- Strong knowledge of the Metro NY/NJ Latino market composition (demographic, geographic, socio-economic, idiosyncrasy, etc.)
- 5+ years of sales management experience of food items/C.P.G.
- At least 10-people management/direct report experience
- Analyze and act-upon data, reports, and forecasts
- Develop and execute training/mentoring sessions for his teams
- Experience with Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Available to work on weekends when deemed necessary