Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of rennet do we use in our products?
The vast majority of our products use rennet of solely vegetable origin. It is derived from the pure culture fermentation of vegetable enzymes. However, our gelatin desserts contain rennet NOT of vegetable origin.
- Do we ship products to homes?
We are able to ship products directly to your home. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information.
- Can our cheeses be frozen?
We do not recommend freezing our cheeses.
- Are our products gluten free?
All of our products are gluten free with the exception of our flour and whole wheat Mexican tortillas.
- Does Tropical Cheese offer coupons?
We do not offer coupons as they are not part of our promotional strategy.
- Are our products Kosher certified?
Currently our products are not kosher certified.
- Are our products Halal certified?
Currently our products are not Halal certified.
- Are our products free from soy?
Many of our cheeses do contain soy. For a question about a specific product, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Do you use hormone free milk in the manufacturing of your products?
Yes. All of the cheeses, drinkable yogurts, and fresh creams that we manufacture, are made with rbst free milk.
- Are our products WIC approved?
Each state has different WIC guidelines that they adhere to. We recommend checking your respective state’s WIC program.
- What is the proper storage procedure for our products?
Upon opening one of our products, we recommend storing them in an airtight or resealable container. Our cheeses are at their best when consumed within a week of opening.