Tropical Cheese Ind. Located in Perth Amboy, NJ is looking for a Key Account Manager to service the areas of New York and New Jersey
The Key Account Manager is the Ultimate Sales Manager. Vertically integrated, he or she deals and represents our company to all existing and new Chain Accounts/groups from headquarter to store level by selling products. The individual will work in the New York Metropolitan area performing the following duties:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for account sales strategies, promotional activity calendars, and volume forecasts
- Creates and supports a positive relationship with the trade, key decision-makers, peers, coworkers, customers, consumers, etc.
- Meets/surpasses assigned quarterly and yearly volume goals
- Achieves objectives communicated either written and/or verbally by management
- Makes Sales presentations at headquarter level, field management and at store level
- Presents authorize and maintain all new/current products at headquarter and store levels
- Responsible for the updates and maintenance of all Vendor Forms, pricing, Promos, etc.
- Gains and coordinates promotional activity and flyers with all accounts
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, and other sources
- Opens new stores/ locations in the assigned territory
The company offers growth opportunities, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k retirement plan, paid vacation/personal days, holidays and a team-work environment. Send resume To Human Resources Department.