- Merchandises/packs out products by performing the following duties.
- Delivers and unpacks incoming merchandise, marks prices on articles, and stacks them on shelves per company’s plan-o- grams.
- Collects money from customers or signature from charge-account customers Maintains shelves properly organized and cleaned.
- Ensures stock is properly priced and that checks dates and quality of products on site.
- Develops and maintains relationship with Department and Store Managers.
- Resets stores when requested by customer.
- Drives light truck or van to deliver orders.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 21 years old.
Company offers growth opportunities, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k retirement plan, paid vacation/personal days, holidays and a team-work environment. Send resume To Human Resources Department.