Tropical Cheese Ind. located in Perth Amboy NJ, is looking for Sales Associates to service the areas of New York and New Jersey.
Bilingual English/Spanish and a valid driver’s license are a must.
The Sales Associate supports the Sales Team with route coverage, merchandising, store sets, delivering emergency orders, selling in store resets or demonstrating products, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Covers Sales Routes on temporary basis, following the Sales Representative essential duties and responsibilities
- Coordinates Sales coverage with Sales Rep and/or DSD Sales Manager prior to coverage
- Maintains and increases shelf space / products in Dairy, Deli and Meat Department sets / resets
- Requests secondary displays for high-volume/featured products
- Installs POS material (e.g.: price tags, price cards, shelf strips, floor decals, etc.)
- Inspects / corrects proper product rotation (FIFO) + removes products close to expiration code or with unsatisfactory cosmetics
- Fills empty shelves with product in back-stock
- Displays and/or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features
- Attends to assigned Store setups / resets representing the company’s best interest
- Performs Market Pricing Audits every 2 weeks
- Reports any issues/opportunities (e.g.: product quality, new competitors, stores closings, new stores, upcoming events, anniversaries)
- Assists Accounts-receivable Manager with collections
- Takes temperature refrigeration unit reading at store level and records it on order sheet
- Prepares reports of business transactions and submits expense accounts monthly
- Achieves goals and objectives communicated either written and/or verbally by management
- Abides with company’s dress-code during working hours
- Follows all Employee handbook guidelines
- Attends to all Sales meetings
Company offers growth opportunities, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k retirement plan, paid vacation/personal days, holidays and a team-work environment. Send resume To Human Resources Department.