This Halloween Charcuterie Board is a great chance to show off your creativity. Make it fun, scary, cheesy and delicious. With Tropical’s variety of cheeses and products, it’s a fusion of international authentic flavors, from Gouda and Cheddar to Queso de Papa and Queso Bola; from Ham and Sausage to grilled Mexican Chorizo. Get it all to spice up the party! If you have other Tropical favorites, feel free to improvise. A charcuterie board is a tasty canvas!
- Get two wood chopping boards, preferably one of them round.
- Slice the Queso de Papa, Edam Cheese, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Queso de Bola and Gouda Cheese.
- Cut the Cooked Ham and slice Farmer’s Sausage. Then grill the Mexican Chorizo until it’s well cooked and golden brown. Slice it too.
- On the round wood board, place the slices of cheese from the outer side of the circle all the way to the center, alternating cheese colors. To form a Halloween pumpkin, just use guava paste for the eyes and mouth; you can also use salami and ham.
- Place the rest of the cheese, ham, sausage and grilled chorizo on the other chopping board, grouping each of them.
- Serve with crackers and dipping sauces of your choice.