Tomatillo Grilled Chicken with Queso Fresco
Ingredients (Tomatillo Sauce):
- 1 26-ounce can whole tomatillos, drained
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Ingredients (Chicken Breasts):
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crumbled TROPICAL Queso Fresco
- 3 cups cooked rice pilaf
- Prepare Tomatillo Sauce: In food processor or blender, blend tomatillos, jalepeno, onion, garlic, cilantro and salt until well blended and smooth.
- Prepare chicken: Preheat grill to medium-high. Sprinkle chicken breasts with cumin and salt. Grill chicken breasts about 10 minutes, turning once.
- For each serving, place a chicken breast on plate; spoon tomatillo sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with Queso Fresco. Serve with rice pilaf if desired.