- 3 TROPICAL Mexican Chorizos
- 3 oval rolls, each cut in half
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans, warmed
- 1 12-ounce package TROPICAL Oaxaca cheese
- ½ cup fresh pico de gallo
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Remove casings from chorizo; crumble sausage. In 12-inch skillet, over medium-high heat, cook chorizo until well browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
Preheat oven to 450°F. Toast roll halves. Spread halves with refried beans. Unroll Oaxaca cheese; cut cheese into strips to fit over refried beans. Cook in oven 5 minutes to soften cheese.
To serve, sprinkle crumbled sausage on cheese; top with pico de gallo. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.