- 1 12oz Tropical Salami Superior
- 1 package of Tropical Muenster Cheese slices
- 1 7oz package of Tropical Chorizos
- 1 12oz Tropical Queso Blanco
- 1 7oz Tropical Gouda Cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 pickle
- 1 package sliced white bread
- 1 package round sub rolls
- butter or margarine to taste
Grilled Cheese sandwiches:
Toast 4 slices of the sliced white bread and spread butter or margarine on one side of each slice. Make sure to leave the buttered sides as the outside faces of the sandwich. Place 3-4 slices of the Muenster cheese in between two slices of bread. Cut the Gouda Cheese into flat even slices and lay two of the Gouda in addition to two of the Muenster in between two more slices of bread. Place the sandwiches on an already heated pan, press down on both sides, flip the sandwich until the outside turns to a very light golden brown.
Salami and Gouda sandwiches:
Fry 4 slices of salami in hot oil. Cut 1 of the sub rolls in half and toast for a few minutes in a toaster oven. Lay the salami and 4 pieces of Gouda inside the sandwich. Finally, cut the pickle into slices and place on top of the meat and cheese.
(Follow the same procedure for the Chorizo and Queso Blanco sandwiches with tomato and the Muenster and Salami sandwiches with tomato.)