- 2 TROPICAL Chorizo Hondureño
- 2 flour tortillas (8- inch)
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans, warmed
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 7oz TROPICAL Queso Fresco Centroamericano, crumbled
- ½ cup TROPICAL Crema Hondureño
Remove casings from chorizo; crumble. In 10-inch skillet, over medium-high heat, cook chorizo until well browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
In 12-inch skillet, over medium-high heat, heat tortillas on both sides, until very lightly browned. Remove to plate. Spread tortillas with refried beans. Top with cooked chorizo, diced avocado, red onion and Queso Fresco. Drizzle with Crema. Fold each tortilla in half.