This 2-ingredient snack is keto perfect, full of protein and low in carbs. The Cheese Chips are easy and super fast; you just need grated Tropical Queso de Freír and Tropical Salami with your favorite seasoning; the oven will give you back a crispy snack that will satisfy any craving. These Cheese Chips are also a delicious pizza-inspired bite for kids!
Mix of seasonings:
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and grease generously.
- Arrange the salami slices on the baking tray. Leave generous space between the slices.
- Scoop out heaping tablespoons of shredded cheese and place them over the salami slices.
- Sprinkle the tops with the seasoning mix of garlic powder, smoked paprika, and sea salt.
- Place in the oven; bake until cheese is bubbly and golden, about 7-10 minutes. Take a look at it frequently so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.