- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ cup TROPICAL Queso Fresco Mexicano, crumbled
- 12 oz. TROPICAL Oaxaca cheese, shredded
- ½ cup TROPICAL Crema Mexicana
- ¼ cup pico de gallo salsa, drained
- 4 TROPICAL flour tortillas (10 inches)
In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil, sauté shrimp and garlic until shrimp is tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove shrimp to large bowl. Add red and yellow peppers to skillet; over medium heat, cook about 5 minutes until peppers are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove to bowl with shrimp; toss to mix well.
In small bowl, combine crema and pico de gallo until well blended.
Divide shrimp mixture evenly over half of each tortilla. Top with peppers, avocado, Queso Fresco and Oaxaca. Fold tortillas in half.
Heat 12-inch skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Brush with oil. Place filled tortillas in skillet. Cook carefully, turning once, until tortillas are golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes.
Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with pico de gallo crema.